The first thing you need to know is that The Witcher 3 is considered by many to be one of the best RPGs ever.
The following Witcher 3 tips have been carefully picked out from as many different sources as I could find as the 10 must know tips and tricks that I wish I had known before I started playing the game. We will cover everything from inventory and combat to leveling and modding.
- Leveling: You want to level up fast in The Witcher because it is the best way to gain new skills and experience points. Don’t rush into it; it’s better to take your time.
- Crafting: With just one recipe, you can craft hundreds of potions, weapons, armors and armor. It’s worth taking advantage of this because it’s a big money saver, plus it gives you access to some of the best potions in the game.
- Monster Drops: This is crucial for the survival of all of your characters and the success of the game. These creatures will drop items that you may not get elsewhere, such as armor, potions, weapons and ingredients.
- Modding: The game is very mod friendly and you can use Witcher 3 Mods to make your experience more fun and rewarding. which can help you level up faster and also give you access to new areas and creatures in The Witcher. You can also make some really cool items by modding and the most effective ones will give you a huge advantage over your friends.
- Combat: The combat is so satisfying because it is the part of the game that makes you feel alive. You can choose to attack with a bow or a sword or a mace, either way will give you the same satisfaction.
- Inventory: In this aspect, The Witcher is definitely better than any other RPG because the inventory space is so limited and you never feel that you are starved of stuff.
- Trading: The more you know about The Witcher, the more valuable the game will become because there are so many ways to buy and sell.
- The World: The world of The Witcher is like a magical place; it is full of mystery, magic and secrets and the world is constantly changing.
These are just a few of the tips that we have picked from how2pc’s beginner guide. It’s worth reading the whole thing because there are some extremely valuable details that can only be found in that article. And there’s no reason to worry about spoilers, if you haven’t played The Witcher before.